Covid 19 Shop Update
We take Covid 19 social distancing seriously and want you to know we have put in place several new policies which will protect both ourselves and our customers.
if you are visiting Skipton and our shop, please read this information carefully so you are aware of the steps we are taking, please be patient with us if you have to queue, as its all in the interests of safety.
Points to note:
1. Only 2 persons allowed in the shop at any one
2. If you are in a group or a large family, only 1 member of the group is to enter the shop, please try and confirm what you want to order before entering to help speed the process.
3. Small children must be carried if unable to leave with other members of family outside (1 adult carrying a small child does count as 1 person)
4. The shop layout has been changed to allow for maximum social distance and 2 metre zones have been marked on the floor - please observe and adhere to these social distance markers
5. Queue markings are shown inside the shop and please again adhere to the social distancing measures.
6. We strongly advise using our click and collect, store pick up option by purchasing prior to your visit via our website and simply collecting when you visit.
7. We offer FREE delivery to Skipton and other areas as listed below (minimum spend £10):.
BD23 1, BD23 2, BD23 6 - Everyday.
Gargrave area - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Silsden, Steeton, & Connonley, Carleton - Tuesday & Thursday.
Earby, Barnoldswick, Sough, Kelbrook - Every day.
8. We prefer contactless payment via card with a minimum spend of just £2, but do accept cash.
9. We have a sneeze guard in place at the point of sale, and although not compulsary we welcome customers who wear a mask when entering the shop for your own protection.
10. We wear gloves whenever serving sweets or ice cream where appropriate and also will be regularly washing / sanitizing hands and spraying the counter with anti bac spray.
We have completed a Covid 19 risk assesment and display the poster stating so in our window.
We have clear signage outside the store advising of our policies regarding social distance measures etc and ask that you read them before entering the store.
These policies will undoubtedly change as the guidelines change and develop over time.
Your shopping experience is very important to us but safety has to come first and we ask that for your patience and understanding at busy times.
Jon and Bev.